A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eustacia Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eustacia Su, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Su has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eustacia Jo Su MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eustacia J. Su practice?
- Dr. Eustacia Su has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eustacia Su practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians and Portland Pediatricians.