A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Eustaquio Abay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eustaquio Abay, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eustaquio O Abay FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eustaquio O. Abay practice?
- Dr. Eustaquio Abay has 1 office location.
Dr. Eustaquio Abay practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.