A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva-Marie Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva-Marie Chong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva-Marie Chong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from University Of Sydney. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva-Marie Bee Chun Chong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva-Marie B. Chong practice?
- Dr. Eva-Marie Chong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eva-Marie Chong practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.