Learn more about Dr. Eva-Marie Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva-Marie Chong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva-Marie Chong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from University Of Sydney. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva-Marie Bee Chun Chong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva-Marie B. Chong practice?
- Dr. Eva-Marie Chong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eva-Marie Chong practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.