A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Aagaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Aagaard, Vice Chair for Education is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Aagaard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aagaard graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Aagaard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- UCSF Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Aagaard MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva Aagaard practice?
- Dr. Eva Aagaard has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Aagaard practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists.