A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Aagaard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aagaard graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Aagaard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aagaard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eva Aagaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Aagaard practice?
Dr. Eva Aagaard practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists.