A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Berkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Berkes, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkes
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Berkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Berkes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkes graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Berkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Anne Berkes MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva A. Berkes practice?
- Dr. Eva Berkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Berkes practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Allergists and Sarasota Internists.