A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Berkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Berkes, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Berkes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkes graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Berkes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Anne Berkes MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva A. Berkes practice?
- Dr. Eva Berkes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Berkes practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Allergists and Sarasota Internists.