A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Carey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Carey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Carey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Marie Carey MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Carey practice?
- Dr. Eva Carey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Carey practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.