Dr. Eva Carrizales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva Carrizales?

August 26th, 2015

I use to take my children to see her when they were sick, back in 92. So i was so excited to see that she could also be my grandsons pediatrician. things have changed from then. She use to care. My grandson was taken to hospital cause she didnt check him thouraly. I am not happy with her and plan on finding a new pediatrician. If you dont care or are fed up with your job retire. I am sure you make enough and move on. these are kids lives your messing with. just saying.

April 23rd, 2015

Dr. C.is great with my children. She enjoys being with them. Her nurse, Linda is terrific. The boys love seeing their doctor as long as its a no ot visit.

March 31st, 2015

After 2 years looking for better

Carrizalez has 29 yrs of experience but she could be a better doctor I was with her for 2 years but I got tired of always feeling like a # in her office, I felt better talking to office staff that to her, she takes very lil time to listen to concerns she walks in and out of room thinking she knows it all and prescribes whatever will be a quick fix and according to her the patient is good to go :( the longests time she has spent in the room is 5 minutes.....wait time in lobby is the worse one time i waitted an hour to see her .......

February 25th, 2015

Great Doctor

February 5th, 2014

Worst let down I've experienced with a pediatrician

Walked into my appointment for my daughter 7 minutes after her appt time, and was turned down for being "late". This was my first time to visit their new location (which is located on the 4th floor of a large office building with a huge parking garage) so you think they would give me a slight exception, especially considering they provided NO HELP with finding their office over the phone. When i called to book, I was not made aware to show up early to fill out paperwork, i was not given any information on their location other than the address provided online (which leads you to a MAJOR hospital)..the woman simply said "She's booked! See you tomorrow at 2:45" But when i arrived, the woman at the desk informed me that i (was supposed to be early because) she was considered a "first time patient". I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS. She also had the gall to say "as you can see were very busy, and you're late." I dont think they understand how unimportant that makes you feel as a patient- to get no help, but then be scolded for being late when they are "busy"?! They lack the right communication with their patients, and I felt slighted when they turned my obviously sick daughter down. Will never return to this very unprofessional and obviously uncaring practice again. My advice for people looking for a PCP is to look elsewhere.

July 23rd, 2013

Searching for better...

I moved from another state and spent time calling around to find my daughter a good doctor. The people at the front desk were extremely nice so I thought I was on to something. My daughter has been going here for the last 7 months and I am not pleased. I'm very detailed when it comes to my daughter and make sure everything is up to date. (first time mommy) When it was time for my daughter to have her shots the nurse was very rough and gave my daughter more shots than she needed. When I told her that she already had those shots she proceeded to tell me that it didn't matter and wouldn't hurt anything. I was so upset that I couldn't do anything but grab my baby and apologize! Not to mention that even though the doctor is cordial she is not welcoming or warm. My daughter is afraid of all of the equipment that is used and she doesn't take the time to help her get comfortable. I understand that she has many patients and doesn't have time to spend getting to know each one... which is why I know this isn't the doctor for us! She then became very rude when I was asking questions and made me feel stupid. I wrote down all of my question on a paper for our last visit to make sure I got all of them out and she looked to be annoyed. You will wait for over 30 minutes only to have her spend less than 3 minutes in the room with you. I'm not saying she is a bad doctor, I'm just saying she isn't a good one.

September 26th, 2012

crap

i have been with this dr since my son was born. i took my son in and she said it was just allergies!!i had to rush my son to er and they said, he had a really bad tooth infection and needed to have a baby tooth removed!!she even had given him allergy meds,and she does not care for her patients.she last not even 5 minutes with you in the room. crappy service and will never return, ohhhh i forgot she never told me my son had a heart murmur, until another dr told me.the other dr , told me had your ped dr not told you???terrible dr.

February 5th, 2012

The absolute WORST receptionist I have ever dealt with. Very unprofessional and rude. Would not recommend this office to anyone!

January 18th, 2012

Waited over 2 hours to see the DR for less than 2 minutes

May 31st, 2011

I was recommended to her by my sons grandmother. I should have known from the first day she was a bad choice she messed up on my sons curcumcision and then stated he will be fine when he's older. My son had been getting rashes over him since the day he was born it took her 2 years until referring him to a specialist and that is only because i said it needed to get done because she had been prescribing the same medications for over a year and it wasn't working. My son had to be rushed to the er because he was having trouble breathing and the doctors at childrens could not believe she had let my son go through all these years with tonsils as big as they were. They stated he should have had them removed along time ago. She refused to write the refferal to let him see a ent to get there opinion. She has been horrible. The only reason i stayed as long as i did was because of her staff they truly care about the patients.

May 22nd, 2011

Caring woman doctor - be careful and be nice - the staff are her children

This place and I had a misunderstanding once. Overall these are genuine people and they care. This is my 1st choice for my kids absolutely! Eva is so warm, you feel like you are talking to a mother and a doctor at the same time-probably because you ARE! Her staff is mixed white and hispanic- I am white, my daughter is hispanic and my son is white. We feel very comfortable there. When the Dr. was going through a tough time, we sent flowwers, I know at one point we didn't see eye to eye, but the offfice manager(her daughter) who was the advasary became my hero. She saved my client status and learned; she TOOK THE TIME to learn WHAT was misunderstood so that we could go forward with the patient/Doctor relationship. The staff may treat you a bit like a #, but they are just very VERY busy. If you say thier name(just ask thier name) and look into thier eyes and respond with thier names when you speak- you are NOW TREATING them like a person which will remind them to do the same; a quick smile goes a long way at this office- a lingering smile and addressing an office staff member by thier name will go even further.

May 16th, 2011

Will not be back

Dr. spends very little time with patients, does not address concerns or adequately answer questions, and is not caring. I will not take my children back to see her.