Dr. Eva Chalas MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017
Would not recommend
After my surgery I was told I needed chemo and radiation. During that period I had no support from her even though she was the one treating me, the office staff has no idea what's going on, there is no compassion, I had no coordination of my care, no nurse navigator, and dr chalas has terrible bedside manner. After my surgery, nothing was explained to me at all, complete lack of care. Having a caring and compassionate dr is important during cancer and this dr lacks those traits.

February 3rd, 2017
Would not recommend

June 17th, 2016
She's wonderful.

December 28th, 2015
She's the one and only for me!
Simply the best! I will travel to wherever she is practicing OB/GYN oncology...she is a true lifesaver!

November 26th, 2015
Dr. Chalas was the best obgyn that I have ever seen. Very thorough and nice, friendly, intelligent.:)

November 3rd, 2015
Superb surgeon
Dr Chalas is a master in her profession caring and compassionate. She was honest with us, giving us all the options available. I'm so thankful that I chose Dr Chalas, she took such excellent care of me. I look forward to seeing her as a HEALTHY woman for the next five years. I tell everyone about her, she and her team are amazing.

August 29th, 2015
She is the best and was trained by the best.

August 22nd, 2015
I was frightened,once I received my diagnosis. She was compassionate and took her time to ease my fears. Dr Chalas explained the disease, the procedure, and recovery. I am grateful to have found her, and I recommend her to my family and friends.

February 26th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Chalas.

May 14th, 2012
She is the best
Experience, knowledge, courtesy, dignity. Professionalism with heart. She knows how to bring this professionalism to her team. They know who to work with people that is going trough this difficult situation: a cancer diagnosis and treatment. God bless her and her team. Dr. Chalas do not sees you like a "disease", she sees a person and her circumstances. I do not think she is rude, she is professional. She is looking for the best options for her patients.

October 7th, 2011
Love this women
My mother started seeing Dr Chalis 30 years ago for ovarian cancer. She is such a warm and loving person and I thank God everyday for her. My mother- in-law was diagnosed with ovarin canceer last year and doctor chalis has taken excellant care of her. She is a compasinate women. She is always up-to-date on her info. Thank you Dr Chalis for all you do!

July 29th, 2011
the very best
My 79 y/o mother had a 30 lb ovarian cyst. She was extremely reluctant to have surgery because of her age. Every surgeon we saw said they had to make a full incision. Dr. Chalas was able to remove this cyst through a small incision. She was wonderful in every possible way. She treated my mother like she were her own mother. She spoke with us and gently and patiently convinced my mother she should have the surgery. I din't know they made doctors like this.