Dr. Eva Chalas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva Chalas?

An incredible surgeon

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

In 2001 I was diagnosed with several fibroids and was scheduled for a hysterectomy. I saw Dr. Chalas for a second opinion. She told me she did not believe I needed to have a hysterectomy and would remove the fibroids using laparoscopic surgery. Dr. Chalas performed surgery on me and all went well. She was warm, empathetic, and I cannot adequately express how much this meant to me. I was also very impressed by the nurses and surgical team at Winthrop who were very comforting and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Chalas for her skill, her professionalism and her genuine concern for her patients.

Would not recommend

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

After my surgery I was told I needed chemo and radiation. During that period I had no support from her even though she was the one treating me, the office staff has no idea what's going on, there is no compassion, I had no coordination of my care, no nurse navigator, and dr chalas has terrible bedside manner. After my surgery, nothing was explained to me at all, complete lack of care. Having a caring and compassionate dr is important during cancer and this dr lacks those traits.

Would not recommend

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Posted on June 17th, 2016

She's wonderful.

She's the one and only for me!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Simply the best! I will travel to wherever she is practicing OB/GYN oncology...she is a true lifesaver!

Posted on November 26th, 2015

Dr. Chalas was the best obgyn that I have ever seen. Very thorough and nice, friendly, intelligent.:)

Superb surgeon

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr Chalas is a master in her profession caring and compassionate. She was honest with us, giving us all the options available. I'm so thankful that I chose Dr Chalas, she took such excellent care of me. I look forward to seeing her as a HEALTHY woman for the next five years. I tell everyone about her, she and her team are amazing.

Posted on August 29th, 2015

She is the best and was trained by the best.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

I was frightened,once I received my diagnosis. She was compassionate and took her time to ease my fears. Dr Chalas explained the disease, the procedure, and recovery. I am grateful to have found her, and I recommend her to my family and friends.

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Chalas.

She is the best

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Experience, knowledge, courtesy, dignity. Professionalism with heart. She knows how to bring this professionalism to her team. They know who to work with people that is going trough this difficult situation: a cancer diagnosis and treatment. God bless her and her team. Dr. Chalas do not sees you like a "disease", she sees a person and her circumstances. I do not think she is rude, she is professional. She is looking for the best options for her patients.

Love this women

Posted on October 7th, 2011

My mother started seeing Dr Chalis 30 years ago for ovarian cancer. She is such a warm and loving person and I thank God everyday for her. My mother- in-law was diagnosed with ovarin canceer last year and doctor chalis has taken excellant care of her. She is a compasinate women. She is always up-to-date on her info. Thank you Dr Chalis for all you do!