A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Cwynar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Cwynar, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cwynar
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cwynar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cwynar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cwynar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Cwynar MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eva Cwynar practice?
- Dr. Eva Cwynar has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Cwynar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Endocrinologists.