A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Desrosiers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Desrosiers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desrosiers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Desrosiers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Marie Desrosiers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Desrosiers practice?
- Dr. Eva Desrosiers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Desrosiers practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.