Dr. Eva Duckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva Duckett?

August 7th, 2017

Dr. Duckett is thorough, personable, and just an outstanding diagnostician. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate, caring physician.

January 21st, 2017

Amazing!

I recently found a lump on my breast. Dr. Duckett performed my biopsy and had the task of delivering the deviststing news. Even with this, she went out of her way to call me right away with the results. She even followed up with the remainder of the pathology results with the lab several times to get the results to me as soon as possible. She even gave me her cell phone number so I could contact her with any questions. After my MRI she sat with my husband and I and thoroughly went through the results and gave recommendations on surgeons, etc. She is so compassionate and really went out of her way to help us. I couldn't be more grateful. I highly recommend her.

November 11th, 2016

I wish all doctors were like her

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Duckett. She is a radiologist who discusses lab results onsite rather than just writing a report for other doctors to discuss with their patients (she does that too), she is compassionate, articulate, and it never feels like she's rushing to get out the door to the next patient. The practice she's in is phenomenal as well - wonderful technicians and great customer service.

July 11th, 2016

Very disappointed when a csf shunt could not be identified.

November 14th, 2016