A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Feldman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eva L. Feldman practice?
Dr. Eva Feldman practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.