A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Feliciano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Feliciano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Feliciano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Jimenez Feliciano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eva J. Feliciano practice?
- Dr. Eva Feliciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Feliciano practices Pediatrics near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Pediatricians.