A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Gateva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gateva graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Gateva Gateva MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva G. Gateva practice?
- Dr. Eva Gateva has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eva Gateva practices Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near NY, NY.