A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Gill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Patricia Gill MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eva P. Gill practice?
- Dr. Eva Gill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Gill practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Internists and Longmont Infectious Disease Doctors.