A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Gombos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Gombos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Gombos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gombos graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gombos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Csilla Gombos MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Gombos practice?
- Dr. Eva Gombos has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Gombos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.