A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Guinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Guinan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Guinan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Fanconi Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Guinan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Guinan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Catharina Guinan MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Guinan practice?
- Dr. Eva Guinan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Guinan practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.