A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.
Dr. Hansen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Hansen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eva Hansen practice?
- Dr. Eva Hansen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eva Hansen practices Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH and Lambertville, MI.
See Toledo Pediatricians.