A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Harasti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Harasti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harasti graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Harasti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Harasti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva Harasti practice?
- Dr. Eva Harasti has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Harasti practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Primary Care Doctors.