Dr. Eva Harasti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva Harasti?

THE BEST

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I moved here out of state and was looking for a new family doctor. I am so happy I found Dr. Harasti. My wife and kids all see her now. She is kind and intelligent. Truly a caring person. Professional bedside manner.

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Dr. Harasti is very personable and caring. My husband and I have had her as our PCP for many years and we are very comfortable with her care. She gives very good medical care and I highly recommend her .

GREATEST PHYSICIAN EVER

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Best physician I have seen. Great person. Listens to you and really cares about your needs as a patient. I brought my kids to her. Would not recommend any other doctor. Dr. Harasti is kind. A rare find!!! I am happy.

Best doctor!

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Great location. Staff is friendly and accomondating to your needs. Wait time was short. All my issues were handled and resolved. I switched my whole family to Dr Harasti.

The Ultimate Choice

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I came here from another state and this Doctor went to bat for me. She helped me with the mishap of changing my insurance for this state. She made me feel like I was a dear friend and her medical staff is phenomenal. I feel so lucky that I found this Doctor she is a beautiful person. Thank you for everything

MOST EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR EVER

Posted on July 15th, 2015

We love Dr. Harasti. She is intelligent and my whole family goes to her for years now. You cant find a better doctor anywhere. She is funny and truly cares about her patients. We can also go to her for skin problems because she is also a dermatologist. Truly amazing person. go to her if you want the best treatment.

BAD STAFF

Posted on February 27th, 2015

The Staff was SO BAD!!! I will never go there again! Really Poor Staff.

Best Dr ever

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Harasti by a friend. I am so happy I finally found an intelligent, caring physician. I felt that I was in wonderful hands with Dr. Harasti. She understood my concerns and handled them. I will refer all my friends and family. You want the best then see her. Nothing negative to say.

FOUND THE BEST PHYSICIAN EVER

Posted on June 5th, 2014

She accurately diagnosed my problem as well as my family members. I fully trust my children under her care. She is intelligent, attentive and funny. My whole family and friends go to her and love her to death. Dr. Harasti truly cares about helping people. She has a huge heart. We love you Dr. Harasti!!! Staff is courteous and helpful. The location of the office is ideal. The deco in the office is very welcoming and classy.

Awesome Physician

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Harasti is very professional and attentive to my needs. She helped me with my skin problems as well as other things. She is and excellent dermatologist and family dr. My friends and family have all go to her. She looks out for patient's best interest. I would recommend her to anyone. The staff is very friendly and understanding.

Best Physician!! By Leo

Posted on May 25th, 2012

You want an attentive, smart, and caring doctor go see Dr. Harasti. She is also a skin expert. She takes care of my whole family. A rare gem for sure. She is a classy, professional healer. The office setting and deco is classy and homey, a very warm atmosphere. The Corona location is also very convenient for my family, as we all live in the I. E. spread out.

Great doctor!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Harasti is an amazing doctor who is exceptionally knowledgeable, caring and thorough.