Learn more about Dr. Eva Hirwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Hirwe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirwe
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hirwe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Hirwe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirwe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirwe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Hirwe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva Hirwe practice?
- Dr. Eva Hirwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Hirwe practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.