A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Hirwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Hirwe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirwe
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hirwe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Hirwe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirwe graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirwe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Hirwe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva Hirwe practice?
- Dr. Eva Hirwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Hirwe practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.