Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.0

A "D"minus Dr! show details A "D"minus Dr!
Jan 14th, 2014

My experience with dr. Hirwe is that she is very rude and does not make eye contact with her patients. She cuts you off mid sentence when you are speaking to her. She makes you feel like you are wasting her time..and that you are just another person to be hurled through like cattle. She doesnt smile. Her demeanor is very condesending and her tone when she talks to you is very rude..how shes managed to be a dr for so long..idk.she might be booksmart..but you need bed side manner..thats the most important. I think she needs to reevaluate why she became a dr. To begin with??

May 24th, 2012

Shes soo not careful! For being my first pregnancy i just went to her, im soo glad my sister helped me and sent me to Dr Dresser. Hirwe is the rudess person i know.! I wldnt let her touch my newborn.!

She delivered both my sons! show details She delivered both my sons!
Nov 2nd, 2011

I completely disagree with the previous comment. She is an exceptional physician and has been nothing but kind supportive and knowledgable in all areas regarding healthcare. She went on her vacation a day late so she could be there to deliver my first son. I would trust her with my life.

dont ever go to this doctor show details dont ever go to this doctor
by Thankful that I found another doctor. on Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Hirwe is the rudest uman being I ver met, she treats her patients very bad, she has a horrible bedside manner. She is very rude and will cut her patients off while they are speaking to her. She doesnt solve medical problems very well. I wouldnt take my dog to her to be seen. She is not fit to practice medicine and should have never been allowed to start practicing medicine in the United States.