A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Holsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Holsinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Holsinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holsinger graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Holsinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Center Akron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Winsjansen Holsinger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eva W. Holsinger practice?
- Dr. Eva Holsinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Holsinger practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.