Dr. Eva Hurst MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017
Not nice bedside manner
Dr. Hurst's bedside manner was very abrupt, cold and even at one point made a rude comment. I was totally taken aback, and would not recommend her to family or friends.

June 2nd, 2016
Professional, amiable and easy to talk to, excellent service from everyone!
I was referred to Dr. Hurst by my sister, who had a series of procedures done due to skin pre-cancer and cancer issues, and was very happy with her. With the enormous amount of patients she sees on a daily, monthly and yearly basis, Dr Hurst will try and remembers details of her patients. She is professional, and goes out of her way to help out with taking care of you in timely fashion. Also takes the time to explain different options. I suggest for those of you that read reviews, it is also your responsibility to do research and come prepared with questions. I have been seeing her for different things and I am so happy that I add more, every time I go. I HIGHLY recommend her for everything!!!!!!!

December 18th, 2015
We had exceptional care with Dr. Hurst repairing my 88year old Grandmother's ear lobes and re-piercing.

June 25th, 2013
I had been referred to Dr. Hurst after I found out I had basal cell cancer on my face. I called the office to schedule an appointment and was able to be seen very quickly. I required a procedure for removal of the basal cell cancer. Dr. Hurst personally scheduled the appointment with me. She spent time and answered every question I had. Two weeks later I had the necessary procedure needed for removal of the cancer. Her staff was the best. Not only very professional but exceptionally personable . I would recommend Dr Hurst and her staff to anyone.

December 4th, 2011
Dr. Hurst took the time to answer all of my questions, and she gave me good explanations about all of my treatment options. She made my botox look completely natural, which was exactly what I wanted! And the peel that she did worked wonders on my skin. I felt like she really cared about how things turned out, and her staff were fantastic and made me feel really comfortable in the office.

November 12th, 2011
I liked the doctor and found her staff very friendly, caring and helpful. The time period was fine without wasted time between treatment times. The time between had been explained prior to the visit, both what to expect and why. Overall, the experience was very good and I would both return and would recommend Dr. Hurst to family and friends.

October 21st, 2011
GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!
I saw Dr. Hurst for treatment of several small, disfiguring veins under my eyes. Given my darker skin, she suggested the "long-pulsed Nd:YAG" laser as a treatment and was very cautious in initially doing a test spot to make sure I didn't get any skin darkening as a result of the treatment. It worked great and I couldn't be happier! Dr. Hurst and everyone in her office were extremely personable and did everything to maximize the comfort of my experience. I would highly recommend this physician!

October 1st, 2011
Pleasant experience
I took my son in to have two warts removed, one on the foot and one on the finger. He had been trying to get rid of these for months with no success. Dr. Hurst took time to explain the laser procedure, was honest about what to expect as well as what to do following the treatment. We had a great result after only one session and my son is happy to be wart free! The staff was friendly and courteous as well, and I would definitely recommend Dr. Hurst to all my family and friends.

September 21st, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF
My experience was what I have come to expect from Washington University--great environment, a friendly and talented doctor with caring and compassionate staff. Recommend highly!

July 25th, 2011
Excellent Phusician
I have had several appointments with Dr. Hurst. She is always unhurried and takes time to answer questions. Her technique minimizes pain and healing discomfort. The laser treatment for a stubborn scar has made it much less noticeable. I am delighted with other laser treatments as well. Dr. Hurst is knowledgeable and professional and her staff is friendly and helpful with scheduling.

July 24th, 2011
Fantastic Experience!
A great patient experience from the moment I walked through the door. Her staff were friendly and courteous and Dr. Hurst was kind, detailed, and informative. The laser recommended for me worked beautifully, and I am very happy.

June 1st, 2011
one of the worst experience
My feeling is Dr. Hurst cares about money more than respect her patients. She said one thing about the treatment and payment in one visit and suddenly changed her mind at the next one. She even refused to give an explanation. She is rude, absurd and impatient. I would not see her again, and will not refer anyone to her office.