A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Ihle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ihle
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ihle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Ihle, MD, PHD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihle graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ihle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Cleopatra Ihle MD and PHD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Ihle practice?
- Dr. Eva Ihle has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Ihle practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Child Psychiatrists.