Dr. Eva Imperial Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Eva Imperial?

Great doctor!

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Dr imperial is really great. I am always seen between 30-60 minutes late but I think that's the fault of the practice and the healthcare system in general and not the doctors fault. One you do see her, she really does make you feel like you are her top priority and she never rushes through an appointment. She is thorough, funny, caring, and worth the wait.

This was THE best doc I have ever seen!

Posted on April 12th, 2012

WOW! If you are looking for someone who cares---this is the doctor! She thought of everything. I am so impressed with this woman! I wish she could treat my entire family. I feel so good about being under her care. If she moves, I will travel to see her. I have been all over this state looking for a good doctor and I have found one!

Mrs Gwen Fingers

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Dr Imperial has a great bedside manner and is very caring towards patients. She seemed very interested in my concerns and took the time out to ease my fears. The staff is friendly and thorough. Darlene assisted in my procedure and is a whiz at starting IV's. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on January 19th, 2010

I called to schedule an appointment w/ Kulbersh Women's Center as a new patient. My appointment was for the following month (I called my regular OB and it was a 6 month wait - that's why I was in the market for a new OB!). Office staff was efficient and professional and the nurses were fantastic. Dr. Imperial treated me as though I was the only patient in the office. She was friendly, personable, and extremely caring. I cannot say enough good things about her. I would HIGHLY recommend this practice, especially Dr. Imperial, to my best friends.

Posted on October 18th, 2017