Learn more about Dr. Eva Jakabovics:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Jakabovics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jakabovics
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jakabovics Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Jakabovics, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakabovics graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jakabovics has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Jakabovics MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eva Jakabovics practice?
- Dr. Eva Jakabovics has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Jakabovics practices Allergy & Immunology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists.