A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Jakabovics:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Jakabovics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Jakabovics, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakabovics graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jakabovics has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Jakabovics MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eva Jakabovics practice?
- Dr. Eva Jakabovics has 10 office locations.
Dr. Eva Jakabovics practices Allergy & Immunology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists.