A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Katz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Katz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Eckfeld Katz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva E. Katz practice?
- Dr. Eva Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Katz practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.