A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Christina Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Eva Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Kim practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.