A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Christina Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Eva Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Kim practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.