A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Klima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Klima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klima
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Klima, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Laser Hair Removal
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Klima graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Klima has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Klima MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva Klima practice?
- Dr. Eva Klima has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Klima practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.