A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Klima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Klima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klima
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Klima, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Laser Hair Removal
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Klima graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Klima has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Klima MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva Klima practice?
- Dr. Eva Klima has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Klima practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.