Dr. Eva Klima Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva Klima?

November 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Klima's for 3 years. This is the first time in my 58 years that I feel I have one person fully knowledgeable about my overall health. She is thorough, friendly through a bit quirky, professional, and reassuring. I will ontinue seeing her as along as she is available .

October 23rd, 2016

Great Dr and Staff

Dr Klima and David Fraser are people oriented, get to know you and your family and have bee spot on helping me and my family

May 16th, 2016

Best doctor office I have been to in a long time!! Everyone is so nice and joyful. I really enjoyed the M.A she was so nice and just her smile was so warming!

March 7th, 2016

Dr. Klima's nurse Raquel is the best ever, she is always smiling and always willing to help you out in any way. She runs the whole office alone and still smiles while doing it !!!! She rocks!! I will only let her do my bloodwork she is such a great person, Dr. Klima is very blessed to have her !!

January 12th, 2016

Dr. Klima took the time to listen to my issues and was understanding. I will be coming back to her and making her my primary care doctor. Her staff is super too !!

July 11th, 2015

Unpleasant Visit. Will Not Be Back.

Trash and a used alcohol prep pad were on the exam room table in the room we went into. The doctor was rude to me at the visit and refused to address all my concerns. This was an unpleasant visit overall. Noticed a big change in personality for this doctor.

May 4th, 2015

I highly recommend

Dr. Klima is very thorough and makes time to listen to you and understand your concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

January 15th, 2015

staff is supportive and knowledgible. Make you feel like you are their prime concerns. Kudos!

July 25th, 2014

Don't Go

What will be most memorable for me is that three times I called and set an appointment for a physical. Twice it was never entered into their office computer. On the third attempt again Dr Klima said I would not be getting a physical, she did talk to me about other issues. I was very upset about not getting this service, explained to her this was the third time. Spoke with the assistant and she remembered the first two times. I told the assistant I wasn't leaving until I received the physical. She spoke with Klima, came back and told me, that Klima said I could make another appointment for that afternoon and she would do it,......for another 40.00 office visit and charge to my insurance. WTH !!!! I'm still standing in the office !! A month or so before this LAST visit she wrote out four prescription's. for me. Took them to my pharmacist's and not having really looked at them left them to pick up a little later. I get a call saying none of them had been signed. OMG !! Always felt hurried when I went in, in my opinion just not a personable person. Staff was friendly. All this was my experience and felt it important enough to write a review, something I never take the time to do, good or bad. But to me this person was incompetent. My two other two appointments for a physical not being in their computer, were staff issues. Be sure to go deeper in your checking on her past history. Look into medical board issues. There's substance abuse on Klima's part. She's got alot of Atta girl comments in these reviews and maybe no one else will have any problems with her, but for my experience, horrible.

October 16th, 2012

Absolutely Horrible

The P.A. misdiagnosed my 3yr old. When i called to talk to the Dr there i was reffered to the office manager that was offended by "accusation" of misdiagnosing that she hung up in my face THREE times. She not only hung up in my face but yelled at me so loud that her office could here. When caling back and wanting to speak with the Dr herself or another person the office manager (ANGEL) told me "you will not be speaking to anyone here other than me). Everytime i called back she made sure to answer. I finally called a different day and was able to leave a message for Dr Klima. Never got a response back. SO, i called again and the good receptionist told me that Dr. Klima saw the post it on my chart and said "have her take it up with the office manager"). knowing that the problem was her office manager and her irate and attitude as long as her P.A with the misdiagnosis. (which wasnt the first time.) Horrible office and horrible service. What happened to taking the oath and protecting your patiens Dr. Klima???

August 5th, 2010

Please let other doctors in this age be like her

I had heard from a few new friends when I moved to town and asked for any reccommendations for a doctor for my family the same words;"Dr. Klima".It really intreagued me why so many people thought the same way.Well, now that I have visited the office, I must concur;The reception is instantatious,the Doctor spends just enough time with you where you feel like you have been heard and your issues addressed. Any exrtaneous issues are taken care of in a flash and you don't feel like you have spent a whole day on the problem. Follow-up visits are scheduled appropriately, again, so there is time to discuss the findings. I highly recommend hes as the crux for your whole family

October 5th, 2009

WOW!

I knew there were still some old fashioned doctors who made their practice they're life, not the other way around. If you want prompt appoinments, attention and logical discussion about your problems, this is the one. Office is very relaxing and staff is too. If she asks for something to be done, it happens in the blink of an eye. I'm blessed to have found someone like her. Most things can be taken care of on site, and those that cannot, will be sent to a specialist she feels comfortable matches well with your concerns.Let's support her and keep physicians like her around for a long time, despite the miserable reimburesment we are alrady seeing in the insurance business. It is beyond me to fathom why the folks that do all of the work, thinking, and ultimately take the risk are not seeing any of the money we are pumping into our insurance plans at an astonishing pace.