Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

I highly recommend show details I highly recommend
May 4th, 2015

Dr. Klima is very thorough and makes time to listen to you and understand your concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Jan 15th, 2015

staff is supportive and knowledgible. Make you feel like you are their prime concerns. Kudos!

Don't Go show details Don't Go
Jul 25th, 2014

What will be most memorable for me is that three times I called and set an appointment for a physical. Twice it was never entered into their office computer. On the third attempt again Dr Klima said I would not be getting a physical, she did talk to me about other issues. I was very upset about not getting this service, explained to her this was the third time. Spoke with the assistant and she remembered the first two times. I told the assistant I wasn't leaving until I received the physical. She spoke with Klima, came back and told me, that Klima said I could make another appointment for that afternoon and she would do it,......for another 40.00 office visit and charge to my insurance. WTH !!!! I'm still standing in the office !! A month or so before this LAST visit she wrote out four prescription's. for me. Took them to my pharmacist's and not having really looked at them left them to pick up a little later. I get a call saying none of them had been signed. OMG !! Always felt hurried when I went in, in my opinion just not a personable person. Staff was friendly. All this was my experience and felt it important enough to write a review, something I never take the time to do, good or bad. But to me this person was incompetent. My two other two appointments for a physical not being in their computer, were staff issues. Be sure to go deeper in your checking on her past history. Look into medical board issues. There's substance abuse on Klima's part. She's got alot of Atta girl comments in these reviews and maybe no one else will have any problems with her, but for my experience, horrible.

I WANT A REFUND FOR MY COPAY show details I WANT A REFUND FOR MY COPAY
Jul 15th, 2013

I will NEVER come back to this doctor again. She was rude, insensitive and unkind.

Absolutely Horrible show details Absolutely Horrible
Oct 16th, 2012

The P.A. misdiagnosed my 3yr old. When i called to talk to the Dr there i was reffered to the office manager that was offended by "accusation" of misdiagnosing that she hung up in my face THREE times. She not only hung up in my face but yelled at me so loud that her office could here. When caling back and wanting to speak with the Dr herself or another person the office manager (ANGEL) told me "you will not be speaking to anyone here other than me). Everytime i called back she made sure to answer. I finally called a different day and was able to leave a message for Dr Klima. Never got a response back. SO, i called again and the good receptionist told me that Dr. Klima saw the post it on my chart and said "have her take it up with the office manager"). knowing that the problem was her office manager and her irate and attitude as long as her P.A with the misdiagnosis. (which wasnt the first time.) Horrible office and horrible service. What happened to taking the oath and protecting your patiens Dr. Klima???

Please let other doctors in this age be like her show details Please let other doctors in this age be like her
Aug 5th, 2010

I had heard from a few new friends when I moved to town and asked for any reccommendations for a doctor for my family the same words;"Dr. Klima".It really intreagued me why so many people thought the same way.Well, now that I have visited the office, I must concur;The reception is instantatious,the Doctor spends just enough time with you where you feel like you have been heard and your issues addressed. Any exrtaneous issues are taken care of in a flash and you don't feel like you have spent a whole day on the problem. Follow-up visits are scheduled appropriately, again, so there is time to discuss the findings. I highly recommend hes as the crux for your whole family

WOW! show details WOW!
by anonymous on Oct 5th, 2009

I knew there were still some old fashioned doctors who made their practice they're life, not the other way around. If you want prompt appoinments, attention and logical discussion about your problems, this is the one. Office is very relaxing and staff is too. If she asks for something to be done, it happens in the blink of an eye. I'm blessed to have found someone like her. Most things can be taken care of on site, and those that cannot, will be sent to a specialist she feels comfortable matches well with your concerns.Let's support her and keep physicians like her around for a long time, despite the miserable reimburesment we are alrady seeing in the insurance business. It is beyond me to fathom why the folks that do all of the work, thinking, and ultimately take the risk are not seeing any of the money we are pumping into our insurance plans at an astonishing pace.

Nov 22nd, 2008

Dr. Klima has been my doctor for 14 yrs. She has also taken care of my kids as they have grown. Always takes the time to listen and understand your concerns and has a broad spectrum of knowledge. We have followed her to her new practice in Coppell and feel that she and her staff have been able to provide an even better atmosphere and the type of care that she has always wanted. I highly recommend her.

I wish all doctors were this caring show details I wish all doctors were this caring
Sep 16th, 2008

Dr. Klima is a gem! I have been seeing her for over 10 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. She genuinely cares about you and your well being. Her office staff is also great!

Jan 29th, 2008

Truly a wonderful doctor.Dr. Klima is extremely knowledgable with a very wide scope of practice. Just ar great taking care of my kids as me. The office is beautiful and very peaceful, the staff fantastic, and the wait generally nonexistant.She will always go out of her way to do what is right for you and follow up to make sure that all is well. We have never had trouble getting same day appointments when ill