A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Liang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Liang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Liang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva I Liang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva I. Liang practice?
- Dr. Eva Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Liang practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.