A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Liang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Liang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Liang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva I Liang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva I. Liang practice?
- Dr. Eva Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Liang practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.