Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva Magiros
Dr. Eva Magiros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biloxi, MS. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Magiros is affiliated with Garden Park Medical Center, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport and Merit Health Biloxi. Dr. Magiros has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva Magiros has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eva Magiros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.
Dr. Michael Cunningham
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Biloxi, MS 0 mi16
Dr. Paul Mullen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Biloxi, MS 0 mi35
Dr. Jack Brand
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Biloxi, MS 0 mi34