A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Magiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Magiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magiros
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Magiros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magiros graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Magiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Magiros MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eva Magiros practice?
- Dr. Eva Magiros has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Magiros practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Internists and Biloxi Cardiologists.