A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Magiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Magiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magiros
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magiros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Magiros, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Magiros graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Magiros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Magiros MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eva Magiros practice?
- Dr. Eva Magiros has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Magiros practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Internists and Biloxi Cardiologists.