A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Marshall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Marshall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Teresa Marshall MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva T. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Eva Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Marshall practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors.