A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Martin MD is a female Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eva Martin practice?
- Dr. Eva Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Martin practices Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Augusta, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.