A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Mayer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Mayer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mayer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Mayer practice?
Dr. Eva Mayer practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.