A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Metalios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Metalios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metalios graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Metalios has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva E Metalios MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva E. Metalios practice?
- Dr. Eva Metalios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Metalios practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.