Dr. Eva Mackey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2017
Dr Mayrat
She always looks me over with her eyes from head to toe. She will not acknowledge my requests for refills of diabetes test strips. Just not comfortable around her.

June 3rd, 2015
Went to her since she was in Rowlett. A very detailed, concerned ,great dr. If we did not move out of state she would still be our dr

July 22nd, 2012
Sweet, caring and attentive.
I see Dr. Meyrat quarterly for a variety of chronic illnesses and it's always a pleasure to visit her office. Friendly staff, spacious and immaculate facilities, and Dr. Meyrat herself is just a peach. Very caring, allows all the time I need to ask questions and discuss medications. I've recommended her to others, and my husband is a patient, too.

May 7th, 2012
She's saving my life.
I began seeing Dr. Meyrat after a terrible experience with another physician, where I'd been prescribed a dangerous "designer" drug with outrageous side effects. Dr. Meyrat stabilized my diabetes and high blood pressure and referred me to an excellent specialist for neuropathy pain. She's caring, patient, never rushed, returns phone calls promptly and her office is located in a local Baylor clinic with excellent lab and x-ray services on the premises. The waiting rooms offer plenty of seating and I've never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes to see her. I couldn't ask for anything better.

September 30th, 2011
One man's perspective
I have never hesitated to "fire" professionals-they DO work for me. Dr Meyrat is the lucky find as a result of that. C'mon people-nobody can cure any disease first try with cheap meds and no discomfort.Your emotionally charged teens are unsure of themselves in a situation like a pelvic exam. REALLY? Amazing. Meyrat has not cured my COPD or made me skinny for a $25 copay, but she does listen, set up an action plan and urge (can't force) me to follow it.My condition improves and is still monitored at grater intervals, and most appointments end at my discretion-as hard as that is to believe. I think I will delay firing this one or her staff-who can be a bit surly but never rude.

December 22nd, 2010
Don't send a teen daughter to her
My daughter went to Dr. Meyrat for her first pap smear when she turned eighteen. She overheard office personnel talking about her in the hallway, the doctor stated her discomfort about doing a pelvic exam, and my calls to the office requesting a call from the doctor were unanswered.

November 22nd, 2010
she listened to my concerns
found things that other doctors missed. i felt good that someone listened to me and ran tests that where needed to help me get my health back.

April 11th, 2009
just didn't feel like she got the severity of pain in my symptoms - i could hardly speak (which hurt in doing so) and my throat/chest was in a lot of pain. the prescribed medicine for the symptoms was incredibly expensive (even after insurance; bcbstx) and i feel it didn't hit the symptoms directly. i am still unable to swallow/cough/talk without pain.

April 10th, 2017