A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Nicholas is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Nicholas, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Nicholas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Maria Nicholas FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Eva Nicholas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Nicholas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forks, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Seattle, WA.
See Forks Internists and Forks Cardiologists.