A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Nicholas is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Nicholas, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Nicholas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Maria Nicholas FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Eva Nicholas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Nicholas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bremerton, WA.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.