A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Nicholas is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Nicholas, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Nicholas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Harrison Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicholas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan