Dr. Eva Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva Parker?

July 6th, 2016

I went to see dr. Parker because I hade a little mole on my nose. She told me that she is going to take it off. She was amazing . I did not feel anything . She is so gentle and she explains everything .also she had to freeze off a wart of my daughters finger. My daughter was 7 years that time. She told her everything step by step. I really loved it because she wanted to make sure she knows what's gonna happen.She was so sweet and gentle to her. My daughter wasn't scared at all. She absolutely loved Dr . Parker. She told me she is the best doctor ever.

January 24th, 2016

Best in the area

Dr. Parker is more thorough than my other doctors combined. I happily wait to see her if necessary. And her surgeries heal better than most plastic surgeons! Some people may mistake her matter-of-factness with being brusk. But I dare you to compare the time she spends w you to what your other docs (and your kids' docs) spend w you. She's kind of old school In her thoroughness and I like that -- esp since I don't like being 'cut on.' She's smart and that's obvious. But she cares and that's becoming more and more rare. I don't think you can go wrong w her. Office is also convenient and not affected by mall traffic at all -- it's near residential area -- which I like because I don't usually have ton of time to spare when I come in.

April 25th, 2011

Was a patient of Eva Parker in 2010

DR eva Parker is the best dermatologist and caring individual anyone could ask for.

September 8th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Parker is, by far, the best doctor I have ever been to. She is personable, competent, skilled and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of dermatology. My daughter goes to Dr. Parker and raves about her. My daughter and I have recommended Dr. Parker to several other family members and friends. They too have nothing but positive and wonderful things to say about Dr. Parker. Choosing the right doctor is such an important step. Trust me, you will never find a better dermatologist than Dr. Eva Parker.

April 30th, 2010

absolutely great on all counts!

My first experience with dr. Parker was at lumc. on this visit, a team of doctors viewed my body to look for "skin lesions". a few were found, but after all had agreed that was it, dr. parker came into the room and promptly found another suspicious spot. it turned out to be a melanoma. thank you, dr. parker!

November 13th, 2009

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I had a 3:30 appointment and arrived at 3:41. Due to the location of her Chicago office, I was late due to a local freight train nearby. The receptionist was extremely RUDE, and after an uncomfortable 3 minute wait, the nurse announced the doctor doesn't see patients who are 15 minutes late, and that she had an appointment. I said it was 3:41, to which the rude receptionist replied "It's 3:44". I stormed out and will never return.

October 13th, 2017