A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Pickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Pickler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Pickler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickler graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Pickler has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Carol Pickler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Pickler practice?
- Dr. Eva Pickler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Pickler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.