Dr. Eva Rawl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eva Rawl?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Eva Rawl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2017

0 if I could

I had to see this woman after I was still having pain after a herniated disc surgery. Neither my neurosurgeon or this doctor requested another MRI to see if the surgery worked. Instead this woman gave me a name of a physcitrist & told me that it was all in my head. After getting mad I looked for another pain management Dr who after 6 months started to say the same thing until I had a muscle spasm fit in front of her & crying my eyes out. She sent me to get a MRI a yr after my surgery. Which showed the same herniated disc had now ruptured. Yeah it's all in my head. She is a joke!

November 11th, 2016

Computer Professional Marketing Mgr.

I have had numerous Doctors that I have seen about my back problems. Dr. Rawl actually listened to me and suggest trigger point injections which have worked wonderfully. I'll continue to be her patient as long as I last or as long as she is a Doctor!

March 3rd, 2016

A good choice!!

Very kind and communicates well. Radiates a very sunny disposition. Works smoothly with asst. types.

July 30th, 2015

Tammy

Tammy is the person you must deal with and she is rude unless in the presence of Dr. Rawl. She doesn't return phone calls for appointments or anything else and simply isn't interested in doing anything other than pleasing the Dr. and drawing her pay check, she certainly has no compassion for the patients. Dr. Rawl is the complete opposite but it's difficult for her to overcome the damage that Tammy has already done. d

May 13th, 2015

Read First

I contacted Dr. Rawl because a friend of mine passed along the information stating she had once been helped with lower back pain. She sees how much pain I’m endure daily. I provided all the details, basically most of what is listed on their site for services. Seven compressed discs, degenerative disc disease, sciatic nerve damage, muscle knot under right shoulder blade, and now Carpal Tunnel. I know there is not much that can be done for my lower back. But there is a knot or muscle spasm in my upper right back that was to the point where I could not move my shoulder blade. I tried multiple physical therapist, deep tissue, sedation Chiropractic, and about 30 deep tissue massage therapist that felt they were up to the task but no one is strong enough to break it up. Multiple MRI’s. 7 compressed disks, and degenerative disc disease of an 80 year old man. The knot in my back, is extremely painful but I can move my should blade now. That pain never goes away, it lasts all day and it is now referring pain across the top of right shoulder and into my chest. Sometimes it causes the back of my right Triceps to convulse, similar to the TANS Unit but with no current applied. It is often difficult to sleep, my hands will get worse at times during sleep to the point of jarring me awake. Then I stand up and start shaking my hands like you would do when they fall asleep except the pain is more and my fingers are stiff. This has never happened until last few months. I had no other symptoms. It was actually a Saturday morning when I suddenly woke up in pain and my left hand would not move. I went to the hospital. They diagnosed it as Carpal Tunnel. Blood work, and urine clean and normal. Blood pressure was 125 over 78. The doctor said I had excellent blood flow. They gave me a wrist brace, sent me on my way. I provided all this information and the response was, verbatim: After reviewing, Dr. Rawl has stated she has nothing to offer suggest a Chronic Pain clinic. In an email. And I Google Chronic Pain and get 12 million hits. I moved here from Texas. I’ve been here 1 year and have no connections. Any specific clinic? A name? Anything? Nothing to Offer? After clearly stating I’m in pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It is impacting my focus at work. Sleep loss. Constant unyielding pain. I have the best insurance policy in the State with Blue Cross PPO. Not even an office visit?

July 28th, 2011

Very Thorough and Positive Impression

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Rawl. She spent nearly an hour with me and my husband going over my MRI report and discussing options for me to consider with my herniated disc in my upper back. She talked to me about exercises to do,physical therapy, use of medication, chairs, pillows, mattresses, inversion tables and made certain she had answered every question I had before our visit was complete. She is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her based on our time together.

May 19th, 2011

Stay away

Despite all of my efforts to get her to understand how much I was suffering Dr Rawl refused to prescribe the medications I needed for pain management. My life was going downhill due to lack of rest because of my pain after back surgery. Not only did Dr Rawl refuse to alter her course of therapy, she suggested that I go to my family practice doctor for pain management. Even her nurses were shocked when I told them what she had said. I gave Dr Rawl several months worth of my time and I would recommend anyone waste their time seeing her.

April 4th, 2011

Very caring doctor

I was very impressed with Dr. Rawl and her assistant. They were both caring, concerned and thorough in explaining the problem I have. She was very honest with me regarding pain therapy and treatment for my condition and I would highly recommend her.

December 14th, 2010

Negative impression, don't trust now

From her assistant's curtness and lack of concern, I was hoping she did not reflect the Dr's approach to patients. Unfortunately, the doctor was the same. It was "take it or leave it," with little interest in the patient. She was also not tidy or professional in appearance. My impression from the whole experience was negative and felt the whole program there not trustworthy.

June 29th, 2017