A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Ritvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritvo
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ritvo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Ritvo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Couple's Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritvo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritvo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Caroline Ritvo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Ritvo practice?
- Dr. Eva Ritvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Ritvo practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.