A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Ritvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Ritvo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Couple's Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritvo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritvo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Caroline Ritvo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eva C. Ritvo practice?
- Dr. Eva Ritvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Ritvo practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.