A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Rorer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rorer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rorer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Rorer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rorer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rorer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Maria Rorer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Rorer practice?
- Dr. Eva Rorer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Rorer practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.