A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Rorer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Rorer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rorer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rorer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rorer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Rorer practice?
Dr. Eva Rorer practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.