A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Rorer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rorer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rorer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Rorer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rorer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rorer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Maria Rorer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Rorer practice?
- Dr. Eva Rorer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Rorer practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.