The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva Rubio
Dr. Eva Rubio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in West Chester, OH and Cincinnati, OH. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Rubio is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, University Hospital, Inc and Fort Hamilton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva Rubio has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Eva Rubio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Hansel Otero
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi11
Dr. Massoud Majd
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi53
Dr. Anjum Bandarkar
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Washington, DC 0 mi16