A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Saha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Saha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Saha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Saha MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eva Saha practice?
- Dr. Eva Saha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Saha practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Nephrologists.