A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Selhub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Selhub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selhub graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Selhub has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva M Selhub MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Selhub practice?
- Dr. Eva Selhub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Selhub practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.