Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva Selhub
Dr. Eva Selhub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Selhub is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Mass General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva Selhub has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eva Selhub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.
Dr. Alice Zacarian
Waltham, MA 0.09 mi21
Dr. Maryann Murphy
Waltham, MA 0.09 mi20
Dr. Matthew Russell
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Waltham, MA 0.09 mi19