A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Sledz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Sledz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sledz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sledz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Sledz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sledz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sledz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Donna Sledz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva D. Sledz practice?
- Dr. Eva Sledz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Sledz practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Family Physicians.