A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Wasef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Wasef, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasef graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Wasef has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Northern Inyo Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva S Wasef BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Eva S. Wasef practice?
- Dr. Eva Wasef has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Wasef practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Bishop, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Bishop Pathologists.