A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Weinlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Weinlander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinlander graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Weinlander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Elisabeth Weinlander MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva E. Weinlander practice?
- Dr. Eva Weinlander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Weinlander practices Family Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Primary Care Doctors.